Oztrail Fast Frame Tourer 240 Tent
or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
Quick to set up, and pack up too. This model is the perfect mix of simple design and quality materials, born and bred for Aussie touring in all seasons.
The Fast Frame Tourer 240 is a model bred for touring in all seasons. This tent features:
- Heavy duty 150 denier 100% polyester rip stop materials used throughout
- Oversize front D door for easy access and large window integrated into front door
- Large side and read windows with protective window flaps
- Total climate control via front door, roof vent, and windows
- Front awning and poles for added shade protection
- Spreader bar for awning included
- Two easy to find wall organiser pockets
- Centrally located lantern loop
- 12 volt ready with power cord access flap and velcro power cord holders built in
- Expandable compact carry bag included
- Media Pocket included
- Optional wall kits for awning available
- Optional Floor Guard available
Boxed Dimensions: 15.6kg x 112cm x 23cm x 23cm
Built Dimensions: 240cm L x 240cm W x 195cm H
*Postage may be a higher cost to some remote areas and if the the item is over 2 meters in length or a heavy product. You will be contacted personally with a price quote if you fall into this category.
** Product images are for illustrative purposes only.
*** Prices and availability of products and services are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected where discovered, and Oztackle reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged.